Go Back   ABA Mine > Minecraft Server > General
Reload this Page Is anybody out there?

Is anybody out there?
Old
  (#1)
Dirt Collector
Desolatiion is on a distinguished road

Is anybody out there? - 01-16-2018, 06:57 PM

After many years I decided to try out Minecraft again, but no matter how much I try and enjoy my time on other servers I am still always reminded of the good ol' days on ABA. On a last ditch effort I decided to write something here, since for some reason this forum still exists, to see if anyone is out there!

Does anyone still play MC and if so, have you found a new server? We all know nothing will ever compare to ABA, (Oh my god when half the server got addicted to slot machines...) but who knows!

My account was deleted long ago so I made a 4th one, so I understand if others cannot reach their old accounts, but I'd love to hear from you guys!

Hope all is well for anyone reading this,
Maya

Des - AKA MayaElric

Old
  (#2)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
zieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond repute

01-19-2018, 03:22 AM

Oh my o_o

Good to see you're still around!! Sorry about all the account deleting stuff. I honestly don't remember how all that went down, but I know that I could have done a better job to prevent that sort of stuff from happening. My apologies for not handling that better. I know this place is barren, but if there is anything I can do to make it better and feel more like the forums you knew, let me know. (Guessing this is you, and also this one?, if so, I can merge those accounts into your current one if you'd like)

I don't play MC anymore, I should check it out since its probably been a few years lol. I don't really get too much of a chance for games, minus the occasional PUBG match.

I'm still around online, though mostly just working on personal projects and the like these days. I enjoy making phone and web apps, so learning new stuff related to that is what you can usually find me doing. As for these forums, they will always exist, no matter how active they may be.

It's insane how fast time flies. If anyone wants to swap Steam infos, I'd be down, Steam is probably my most active platform.

I each and every one of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moufisto View Post
I AM ZIEVFISTO!!

Spoiler for other images:

Old
  (#3)
Wood Beater
LoveOurTroops is on a distinguished road

03-17-2018, 11:18 PM

Yall should drop your social medias if you have any so we can reconnect!

Old
  (#4)
Dirt Collector
Preschuck has a spectacular aura aboutPreschuck has a spectacular aura about

06-26-2018, 11:58 AM

I'm still Preschuck on Steam, hell you can follow me on instagram @ caxmear if ya want

Old
  (#5)
>Not Being Retarded
BananaHalla is a splendid one to beholdBananaHalla is a splendid one to beholdBananaHalla is a splendid one to beholdBananaHalla is a splendid one to beholdBananaHalla is a splendid one to beholdBananaHalla is a splendid one to beholdBananaHalla is a splendid one to behold

Location: In your room, smiling and complimenting your choice of outfit

01-10-2019, 07:54 AM

don't ever speak to me again

Old
  (#6)
Dirt Collector
Desolatiion is on a distinguished road

01-13-2019, 02:34 PM

WOW I TOTALLY FORGOT I MADE THIS THREAD BUT IF ANYONE EVER CHECKS THIS PLEASE ADD ME ON DISCORD Vomit Coffin#1195 or Vomit Coƒƒin on steam! My instagram is desolatiion.

Message me on whatever, I'm free till February 28th of 2019 when I start school again. Also I'm still in contact with a couple people on Discord/Steam so if you guys want to make a discord chat or join my server let me know!

Des - AKA MayaElric

Old
  (#7)
Coal Miner
daekol will become famous soon enough

12-07-2019, 09:37 PM

Hmm, does ABA still have a server up?

I may come back some say.
To live once more, or die once more