aka ST0RY

Old
  (#12)
Maya

08-30-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story View Post
sleeping is hard
Ikr. Dem games keep me up all night, never want me to sleep geez league stawp.

Old
  (#13)
Dirt Collector
dailyheartache is on a distinguished road

08-31-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Ikr. Dem games keep me up all night, never want me to sleep geez league stawp.
never played league. well actually that's a lie, i played it once but i never got it shits more confusing than why flies like poo

if fact, I don't even play games atm , waiting for gta 5. then i'll be sat on my ass for 2 weeks straights getting fat and sore eyes

aka ST0RY

Old
  (#14)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
zieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond repute

08-31-2013, 04:55 PM

Lol, use to be the same way about league a few years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moufisto View Post
I AM ZIEVFISTO!!

Spoiler for other images:

Old
  (#15)
Dirt Collector

08-31-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zieve View Post
Lol, use to be the same way about league a few years ago
do you play it now ?

everyone always says how good it is but...is it really ?

aka ST0RY

Old
  (#16)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
zieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond repute

09-01-2013, 01:19 AM

It's good if you want to sink a bunch of cash into it.. Maybe. You spend real money on game to buy champions, then the game currency to buy runes (since you can't buy with real money). If you don't have runes you'll get smashed buy anyone level 30 (when you're level 30). If you don't have champions, it's harder to learn what champions do. It was easier to learn the game by playing a match or two with a champion I was unfamiliar with.

The community can be pretty atrocious, so I tend to just play when I have 4 other friends to play with. If I do play, it's usually with a full team, because I can't stand having randoms on the team.

It's really fun when you have friends to play with though.

Quote:
I AM ZIEVFISTO!!

Old
  (#17)
Maya

09-01-2013, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zieve View Post
It's good if you want to sink a bunch of cash into it.. Maybe. You spend real money on game to buy champions, then the game currency to buy runes (since you can't buy with real money). If you don't have runes you'll get smashed buy anyone level 30 (when you're level 30). If you don't have champions, it's harder to learn what champions do. It was easier to learn the game by playing a match or two with a champion I was unfamiliar with.

The community can be pretty atrocious, so I tend to just play when I have 4 other friends to play with. If I do play, it's usually with a full team, because I can't stand having randoms on the team.

It's really fun when you have friends to play with though.
It's a real money sucker... The game is soooooooo fun but everyone on there is an idiot or an asshole... Gotta have people like zieve said. I buy too much stuff on there.... It's addicting. Anddddd I found it really confusing too, but once I hit level 10 I actually started to get it level 30 pls ;~;

Last edited by Maya; 09-01-2013 at 02:07 AM..

Old
  (#18)
Dirt Collector

09-01-2013, 05:34 AM

So basically you buy your way to "the top" ya? sounds gay lol

aka ST0RY

Old
  (#19)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

09-01-2013, 07:36 AM

Not really buy to the top. Everything you could need can be bought with the in game currency.

The reason I involved the cash though, was because the game has been out for years. There are tons of champions, and you wouldn't be able to afford them all even if you played 24/7 for like a year straight.

You need runes when you hit level 30. You will get raped if you don't. Since runes can only be bought with the in game currency and not real money, I'd advise to buy the good runes first, then buy champions.

Quote:
I AM ZIEVFISTO!!