View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
zieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond reputezieve has a reputation beyond repute

01-19-2018, 03:22 AM

Oh my o_o

Good to see you're still around!! Sorry about all the account deleting stuff. I honestly don't remember how all that went down, but I know that I could have done a better job to prevent that sort of stuff from happening. My apologies for not handling that better. I know this place is barren, but if there is anything I can do to make it better and feel more like the forums you knew, let me know. (Guessing this is you, and also this one?, if so, I can merge those accounts into your current one if you'd like)

I don't play MC anymore, I should check it out since its probably been a few years lol. I don't really get too much of a chance for games, minus the occasional PUBG match.

I'm still around online, though mostly just working on personal projects and the like these days. I enjoy making phone and web apps, so learning new stuff related to that is what you can usually find me doing. As for these forums, they will always exist, no matter how active they may be.

It's insane how fast time flies. If anyone wants to swap Steam infos, I'd be down, Steam is probably my most active platform.

I each and every one of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moufisto View Post
I AM ZIEVFISTO!!

Spoiler for other images: